Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
How to blog?

Thread: How to blog?

Question How to blog?

I can't seem to find out how to write a blog post. When I'm on my profile I see a link to go to "view blog entries" but nothing, even in settings, about how to actually write/post one.

Help!

I think this website will be amazing once more people know about it! ^_^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Dahl View Post
    I can't seem to find out how to write a blog post. When I'm on my profile I see a link to go to "view blog entries" but nothing, even in settings, about how to actually write/post one.

Help!

I think this website will be amazing once more people know about it! ^_^
    Thank you Allison. I hope it takes off and really helps to spread the word. Because this is new I have the settings set so that regular members can read but cannot write blog posts. I prefer to keep it that way for now until we get to know each other (all the members) due to past issues with spam on forum blogs. I hope you understand but I can put one up for you if you want to message or email me the blog post first.
    Admin

I understand the hesitation. I've never written a blog before and have just started vlogging recently. I agree with you, let the forum build up first. I'll keep your offer in mind if I ever set my mind to writing blogs ^_^